Trowbridge Companies: Creating Extraordinary Living Experiences Focused on Excellence.
BEACON HILL APARTMENTS | AUBURN HILLS, MI
Our Commercial Developments Are Top Notch.
CASWELL TOWN CENTER | TROY, MI
Our Home Developments Keep YOU In Mind.
ASK OUR TEAM ABOUT HOMES AND LOTS
Creating Breathtaking Communities Is What We Do.
TOWNHOMES OF CASWELL | TROY, MI
We are seeking a team player to add to our accounting team!
Accountant Job Responsibilities:
- Provide financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Document financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guide accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secure financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintain financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
- Answer accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Comply with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepare special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Corporate Finance.
- Rent Manager software familiarity preferred.
- Reporting Skills.
- Attention to Detail.
- Reporting Research Results.
- SFAS Rules.
- Time Management.
- Data Entry Management.
- General Math Skills.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in tax, accounting, or finance.
- CPA preferred .
- Minimum 5-10 years’ experience in accounting/finance.
- Experience with financial reporting requirements.
- Experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas.
Accountant Qualifications / Skills: