We are looking for capable Property Manager to manage, maintain, present and lease properties.
Property Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Maintain property rentals by advertising and filling vacancies, negotiating and enforcing leases, and maintaining and securing premises.
- Establish rental rate by surveying local rental rates.
- Attract tenants by advertising vacancies, obtaining referrals from current tenants, explaining advantages of location and services, and showing units.
- Contract with clients by negotiating leases.
- Accomplish financial objectives by collecting rents, paying bills, forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective action.
- Maintain property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints, enforcing rules of occupancy, inspecting vacant units and ensuring the completion of repairs and planned renovations and contracting with landscaping and snow removal services.
- Maintain building systems by contracting for maintenance services and supervising repairs.
- Enforce occupancy policies and procedures by confronting violators.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Motivation for sales.
- Familiarity with applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
- Understanding of Rent Manager software preferred.
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Competence with office management software.
- Strong interpersonal skills .
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- 3-5 years’ experience in real estate or sales.
- 1-3 years’ management experience a plus.
- Solid knowledge of office software such as Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word.
Property Manager Qualifications / Skills: