WORKING AT TROWBRIDGE COMPANIES
At the end of the day, it’s our people that sets Trowbridge Companies apart from the competition. That’s why it’s important for us to hire the best and brightest individuals and support them with a challenging and rewarding team environment. Are you ready to be part of our growing team? Check below for your opportunity to become part of the team. Apply today!
Trowbridge Companies and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disability Accessibility Accommodation
If you are a disabled veteran or a qualified individual with a disability and you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this site as a result of your disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation. To make a request, please send an email to our HR Team ([email protected]) and we will be happy to assist you. Or call 248-373-5080.
Trowbridge Companies and our affiliates support hiring military veterans. If you have a military recruiting event that you would like us to consider attending, please email your request to [email protected] today.
We are on the hunt for a talented and reliable Maintenance Technician to join our maintenance department. In this position, your chief responsibility is to preserve the excellent condition and functionality of our business premises. Your duties will include conducting quality assessments, repairing plumbing and HVAC systems and performing general maintenance. Our ideal candidate will be a jack-of-all-trades, with in-depth knowledge of maintenance procedures, basic tools and appliances. To excel in this position, you must be an outstanding problem-solver with exceptional communication and organizational skills.
Maintenance Technician Responsibilities:
- Inspect buildings, equipment, and systems to identify any issues.
- Perform general maintenance tasks including landscaping, plumbing, painting and carpentry.
- Help develop and implement the budget for the maintenance department.
- Maintain the inventory records for equipment and supplies.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Certificate in HVAC, building maintenance technology or relevant field is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Advanced understanding of general maintenance procedures and techniques.
- Physically capable and available to work overtime including weekends, public holidays and evenings.
- Effective problem solving abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be well-organized and have the ability to prioritize tasks.
Maintenance Technician Requirements:
We are looking for capable Leasing Agent to present and lease properties to prospective clients. The goal is to scout potential clients, turn them into actual ones and achieve high occupancy rates.
- Present properties and provided amenities in a positive light to prospective tenants.
- Determine the needs, living standards and economic viability of prospect customers.
- Confirm rental application data and personal references.
- Stay knowledgeable of the property market status.
- Provide information on all aspects of properties (expansion, zoning, crime etc.)
- Negotiate leasing terms and conditions and close deals.
- Proven working experience as leasing agent or sales background.
- Working knowledge of real estate law and leasing practices.
- Proven track of successful sales record.
- Up to date with property market status.
- Understanding of Rent Manager software preferred.
- MS Office familiarity.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Persuasive with marketing and sales skills.
- Customer service orientation.
We are looking for capable Property Manager to manage, maintain, present and lease properties.
Property Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Maintain property rentals by advertising and filling vacancies, negotiating and enforcing leases, and maintaining and securing premises.
- Establish rental rate by surveying local rental rates.
- Attract tenants by advertising vacancies, obtaining referrals from current tenants, explaining advantages of location and services, and showing units.
- Contract with clients by negotiating leases.
- Accomplish financial objectives by collecting rents, paying bills, forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective action.
- Maintain property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints, enforcing rules of occupancy, inspecting vacant units and ensuring the completion of repairs and planned renovations and contracting with landscaping and snow removal services.
- Maintain building systems by contracting for maintenance services and supervising repairs.
- Enforce occupancy policies and procedures by confronting violators.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Motivation for sales.
- Familiarity with applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
- Understanding of Rent Manager software preferred.
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Competence with office management software.
- Strong interpersonal skills .
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- 3-5 years’ experience in real estate or sales.
- 1-3 years’ management experience a plus.
- Solid knowledge of office software such as Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word.
Property Manager Qualifications / Skills:
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
We are seeking a team player to add to our accounting team!
Accountant Job Responsibilities:
- Provide financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Document financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guide accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secure financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintain financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
- Answer accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Comply with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepare special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Corporate Finance.
- Rent Manager software familiarity preferred.
- Reporting Skills.
- Attention to Detail.
- Reporting Research Results.
- SFAS Rules.
- Time Management.
- Data Entry Management.
- General Math Skills.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in tax, accounting, or finance.
- CPA preferred .
- Minimum 5-10 years’ experience in accounting/finance.
- Experience with financial reporting requirements.
- Experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas.
Accountant Qualifications / Skills: